Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Resurrecting From The Dead

I've done a couple projects over the past 14 months...I've made a couple checkerboard quilts and my mom and I made a shirt for Natalie to wear for Halloween. But that's not why I've resurrected this blog. Maybe I'll post those pics tomorrow... I'm resurrecting because I want to share another aspect of myself with you.

I'm doing the Susan G. Komen 3-Day For The Cure. I'm a first time walker on team Betties for Boobies in Dallas. My teammate, Jackie, has reached out to several bloggers in order to hopefully raise money for breast cancer research through the blog network.

So, if you happen to be reading this and if you have been touched by breast cancer in one way or another, the Betties would love your support. Please donate $10 (or more, if you feel led!) to Jackie's 3-Day fund.

http://www.bettiesforboobies.com/?p=389

No comments:

Post a Comment